Red 4 class
Welcome to Red Class 4. We are a mixed year 3 / 4 class. We have 13 children in the class. Gavin is the class teacher. Sam F, Vicky and Natasha are the Teaching Assistants.
What we are doing this half term:
This half term our topic has been ‘Castles’. We have looked at different parts of a castle, designed helmets and shields and have built our own castles out of a variety of different construction materials.
We had lots of fun when we took part in a ‘Medieval Day’ with Red 3 and Red 5. The classes had a competition to see who had the best castle. We also learnt archery, horse riding and jousting.
We enjoyed celebrating Chinese New Year by tasting Chinese food and making paper lanterns.
What we are doing next half term:
Next half term our topic will be ‘Solids, Liquids and Gases’ which should be quite interesting.
- We have a library session on a Wednesday where the children can change their library books for the week, please make sure they send their current library back by this day or they will be unable to take another one home.
- We will read with the children on a regular basis, so please make sure there reading books are in their bags daily.
- Please remember to send a snack in each day as these are not provided in KS2.
- Please send home/school diaries in each day.
- Homework will be given each Friday, if you can complete the sheet with your child and send it back by the following Thursday.
- Please remember to send your child a p.e kit in each half term. We have p.e twice a week and we have not many spares.
Thank you for your continued support.
Work Links for children at home